Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun Week with the Hamilton Family

Mommy and Daddy went to Jamaica for vacation and Tara, Aaron and Dean took very good care of me. I did catch a bad stomach bug and created a lot of dirty diapers (and a lot of extra work) for Tara...Mommy is still feeling guilty for leaving me now. Aside from feeling a little under the weather, I did cut my upper left tooth and learned how to walk while they were gone.

We also had a few outings...went to Mama G's house, the Museum Center and Max 'n Erma's for dinner. I was entertained by my teething biscuit at dinner and Tara told my mommy that I was very well behaved. Maybe I will get to go out to eat again soon.

I had fun at my slumber party with Dean for the week. Thank you Tara and Aaron for taking such good care of me and Dean for sharing your parents with me. Love you!!!



No comments: