Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FL with GB

We just got back from a trip to FL...mommy and daddy went to Palm Beach for an all expense paid vaca (through Dad's work) and I got to spend 4 days with GB and Grandpa Weeks (2 days). Although I wish the weather would have been nicer so I could have done more swimming, I still had a blast and got spoiled by GB and Grandpa. GB taught me how to play golf with my new plastic clubs, build sand castles in the bunkers in the backyard, ride my bike and I am starting to learn my left from my right foot, hand, etc. Everyday GB had something planned for me and the time went by way too fast. I think I will have to do my "Choo Choo" song with GB via webcam until April when she returns to OH as this might be my new favorite song. Thank you GB and Grandpa Weeks for taking such good care of me.

I travelled well...everyone on the plane thinks I am adorable and really well behaved. I didn't nap on the way home, even with Mommy and Daddy's efforts but was very good. The flight attendant really liked me and gave me cookies, pretzels, apple juice and kept talking to me.

No comments: