Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Sunday, January 26, 2014

SMS Open House

Jonathan had his open house at school, St. Mary School (SMS), today.  He had a lot of fun showing us all of his hard work and showing us around school.  Diana had a blast too and didn't want to leave.  We were there for almost two hours.  Jonathan is very proud of his paper mache mask that he worked very hard on.  I was also impressed with his owl drawing, he said it was a Bengal owl.  Diana did every activity available to her, I think she is ready for more school.  Jonathan's music teacher said he is doing really well in class and is a really good reader.  She was shocked when I said he didn't start reading until school started.  We then went to the library and saw Mrs. Knollman, Jonathan's reading teacher and librarian.  She was also shocked when I said Jonathan wasn't reading until school started and that I give her all the credit.  She said he is a joy to work with and loves to learn.  Melted my heart.  Then we were off to the computer room and before I knew it, Jonathan was already logged into a computer.  He even logged into a computer for Diana.  Amazing!



No comments: