Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pinkalicious

I took Diana to see Pinkalicious tonight with her two classmates, Monika and Lauren.  So cute!  It was a very fun first theater experience for Diana and I am looking forward to many more girls nights out.  Diana did have to go potty fairly soon after the show started and while we were in the bathroom she said, "I don't like her [Pinkalicious], she shouldn't have eaten all of those cupcakes."  For those of you not familiar with Pinkalicious, they are children's books about a little girl named Pinkalicious.  In this story, it was how she ate too many pink cupcakes and turned pink.  Diana did sit in my lap for a lot of the show and seemed a bit scared.  After it was over, I finally figured out why she was scared...she thought Pinkalicioius was going to come off the stage down by Diana.  Ha!  She did seem to enjoy it though, clapped a lot and asked to go back.




No comments: