Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's

The kids made some really cute Valentine's this year.  We utilized one of the many snow days and Pintrest to help this year.  Diana picked the lip whistles.  She was very determined to write her own name on the back of them.  She has really gotten into coloring and trying to write.  I hear her saying letters all the time and writing.  Granted most of them never look the way they should but it's a start.  She did amaze me though by writing a perfect "i" on the back of one.  I wasn't helping her at all, I was gluing so not paying any attention, just telling her what letters to write.  I looked up and was like "whoa!"  She had a big smile!  I don't think she could do it again though.  Jonathan picked toy airplanes for the neighborhood boys and then Swedish fish for his classmates. I forgot to take a picture of his fish bowls though, so this is from Pintrest.



No comments: