Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Go Wild!

I went to my first hockey game tonight. Boy was it exciting! We weren't sure how much of the game I would watch, but I sat in my seat the whole time and was mesmerized by it.
I sat in Grandpa Gordy's lap almost the whole game and was asking all sorts of questions. And of course we got popcorn! Auntie Heidi bought me a new hat that looks like a helmet and a play hockey stick and puck!After the game, I got to try out my new stick...not sure how many other kids are allowed to do this...everyone thinks I am a natural!
Ever since going to the game, I play hockey almost everyday. Either I play inside with the hockey stick and puck Auntie Heidi bought me or I play outside with the net and stick GB and Grandpa Weeks bought me. Future hockey player?!?!






No comments: