Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another Bite

Jonathan got bit again today at school...by the same little boy and this time on the nose!  Thank goodness it didn't break the skin or leave a mark this time.   I am not sure what I would have done if that was the case.  This time I guess they had just gotten done singing a fish song that has a shark in it and Jonathan was pretending to be the shark...and got in Jack's personal space, so Jack bit him.  Unacceptable behavior from a 4 year-old if you ask me.  This is the third biting I know of this year from the same little boy.  You can be sure I am going to fight until this is taken care of the right way this time.  I was nice the first time but enough is enough.  I don't feel safe having Jonathan in the same room anymore as this other little boy.

No comments: