Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jonathan 4 Year Checkup

Jonathan had his 4 year checkup today. He weighed in at 42 pounds and was 40 1/2" long. I was shocked by the 42 pounds as he weighed 39.5 on our scale at home not that long ago. He is definitely growing! I looked at him the other day and thought, wow he is all legs! The doctor noticed all of his bruises and scrapes on his legs and said she would be worried if he didn't have them...it shows her that he is a very active boy. Ha! He had to get two shots, which I hadn't really prepped him for because I forgot about it. Well, it didn't go well! I had to basically pin him down and he did ok for the first one but after he had it, he REALLY didn't want the second one. He cried pretty hard and it was all I had to get him some what still. Glad that is done for another year. The nurse said 4 and 5 are the worst years to give shots. He also had his eyes checked...he had to read an eye chart and cover one eye. He did really well! Thankfully he doesn't have mommy's eyes, yet anyway.

No comments: