Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I have an Idea

Today while in the car with Diana, I asked her if we should sing some songs. She said "Yes. I [have an] idea" I smiled because I have never heard her say, "I have an idea" before and asked her what her idea was. She said "ABC's" She is getting better at singing her ABC's but we are still not there yet, miss a few letters. It all depends on her mood...this hasn't changed from birth, if she doesn't want to do it, there is no way you are going to get her to, unless she thinks it's her idea. Plus sometimes she is in a silly mood and will singing it really fast and basically say "ABCD...LMNOP...next time sing with me." Her other favorite song to sing is Old MacDonald had a farm. Her pig and duck noises are my favorite. She also likes Wheels on the Bus and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes. She likes to sing and dance these days. It's so cute!

No comments: