Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Spoiled Diana and Zoo


Daddy took Diana and Jonathan to the zoo today so I could get some pampering (pedicure and haircut) as an early birthday present. I had a very relaxing, enjoyable morning but I can't say the same for Brad. As he said it was a "frustrating" morning. The zoo was busy and people weren't being "respectful" and both kids had their own issues. I didn't realize but it has been awhile since Diana has had a bottle and needless to say she did NOT like it. After about 2 hours of Brad trying to give her the bottle, she finally drank about 3 oz but was less than thrilled. I came home nursed her and she gave me a big smile and was happy as a clam. I think she will be getting a bottle once a day this week because we can't have this!

No comments: