Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby Whisperer

Tonight was my first attempt at having someone else put Diana to bed other than me. Brad tried it a week ago and Diana screamed and refused her bottle so I was a little worried. Plus all of our normal babysitters were busy so we "borrowed" a babysitter tonight, who I have met before and loved. She truly is wonderful and I am now calling her the baby whisperer. Literally as soon as she walked in the house Diana, who was in my arms, reached out for Laura to hold her. It was adorable! Laura held Diana the whole time I was home and it didn't even phase Diana when I left. Diana didn't take her bottle before bed but Laura said that was the only time she fussed the whole time she was here. I feel like I may have regained a little bit of my freedom back tonight.

No comments: