Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Saturday, March 10, 2012

This Girl Can Eat

Diana loves to eat her finger food. Honestly you can't get it in front of her fast enough. Every time I turn around her tray is empty and she is wanting more. She really will eat anything I put in front of her. I haven't gotten too adventurous with her yet but she did eat green beans, zucchini and ham the other day without even hesitating. Her new favorite is peaches. The only thing she will allow you to feed her is her YoBaby yogurt. I don't even bother with baby food jars anymore...she will just bat the spoon away or put her hand in front of her mouth. Yep, this girl knows what she wants and isn't afraid to let you know it. We are working on the sign language all done and more, she has done all done for a little while now, although not consistent, but lately I will see her on the floor putting her hands together. I am not sure if she is trying to clap or sign "more" or maybe both. She does seem to do "more" when she is ready to eat, for instance when she sees me making her bottle.

No comments: