Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Tooth...Finally

Diana finally got her first tooth! It's her lower front left. She was a little fussy on Friday and had a slight fever so of course I looked in her mouth, because I always think she is teething, only to be surprised to actually see a slit. On Saturday morning you could feel the sharp little thing. She slept through the night though so apparently it didn't bother her too much. She might cut teeth better than her brother, at least here is to hoping she does. She has been a mad woman chewing on things, including her bed and any paper/cardboard she can get her hands on...I guess this now explains why.

Also, I apologize for slacking on the blog posts but I have been sick now for 2 weeks and don't have a lot of energy to do a whole lot.

No comments: