Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Up Please

Diana is getting a little bit more cuddly but I would still classify her as an "uncuddly" baby. About the only time she will actually sit still in your arms or even think about laying her head on your shoulder is when I am in her room rocking her after I have fed her a bottle and she is tired. I joked with Brad that I am going to work on her being more cuddly but she definitely has a mind of her own and is very determined so I think she has other ideas about that. Lately though she will crawl over to me and either pull on my pant leg or put her hands up when she wants my attention or wants to be picked up. It is cute and maybe, just maybe we have turned a corner where she will actually want to be held. Normally it's when she wants something though, like food or sleep.

No comments: