Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Friday, October 5, 2012

Tough Guy

GB and Grandpa came down again today...to help me furniture shop, again.  I just can't find chairs that I like that will fit in my space.  Anyways, after Grandpa watched the kids for a couple hours while GB and went shopping, Jonathan was outside riding his bike and somehow he rode his bike off the wall.  We have one little spot on our driveway that is missing a brick, so there is a hole, and Jonathan claims he tried to stop but his bike couldn't stop.  Brad thinks he was testing his limits to see how close he could get to the edge and fell over the wall.  Regardless, we are lucky he is ok and I don't think he will do it again.  I am stickler on wearing a helmet while bike riding, so much in fact that Jonathan won't let anyone on his bike without a helmet.  Now we have even another reason to make sure a helmet is worn at all times on his bike!

No comments: