Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Jonathan had his first day of preschool today.  Yesterday was supposed to be his official first day of school, orientation day, but he was still getting over croup so I kept him home.  Today was the first full day and Jonathan was so excited to go.  I didn't even get a hug or kiss goodbye.  As soon as the teacher opened the door, off he went.  Big difference from last year.  I am very bummed because I had taken all of these cute pictures of Jonathan before school but somehow my camera deleted them before I could load them to my computer so these were taken after school.  Not as great but oh well.  I even took Jonathan out for ice cream after his first day of school.  Hope he doesn't expect this every day now.  :-)  I think the afternoon preschool is going to work out well.  We got to go play at a park this morning, have lunch, Jonathan went to school while Diana napped and I got to workout.  It was a good day!  Jonathan said his favorite part of his day at school was fixing and playing outside.  They also have a class toad that ate crickets which he thought was pretty cool.



No comments: