Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Prayer

At dinner while we are saying a prayer, Jonathan has been saying and extra prayer at the end.  It is too cute not to share with everyone.  "Dear God, please help us do everything.  Help daddy make more money.  Help mommy not working out so much.  Help Diana cut her teeth."  So that's what is going on in our life these days.  :-)  He sums it up pretty well.  I have really tried to get back in shape lately and am addicted to calicrossfit.blogspot.com.  I love her workouts!  Some of them are really tough though.  The other day after I did one, I could barely walk.  I went to go upstairs to shower and I heard Brad say, "Jonathan go watch mommy climb the stairs this will be funny."  My sweet little boy came over to me and helped push my bottom up the stairs.  On the way down, he held my hand.  I think he is worried about me. 

No comments: