Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Gang

Shonda and I are still swapping days once a week of watching the kids so the other one can get some things done.  Today was my day to watch the "gang."  The kids were so well behaved today, aside from Diana who was a little fussy.  We played a spiderweb game and painted fall trees, of course I didn't get pictures of those but I did get pictures of Jonathan and Alex putting together an Alphabet puzzle.  They matched all of the letters and then put it in alphabetically order.  It was fun to watch them and how they helped each other signing the ABC's.  They were also busy coloring for awhile.  I loved the concentration by all of them.  Diana enjoys dumping the crayons and putting them back in the box.  Drew was busy helping me clean up.  Fun day!



No comments: