Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Friday, September 7, 2012

More Teeth

So I lost track of where I left off posting about Diana's teeth but she now has 6!  She cut her bottom left side tooth on Saturday and yesterday she cut her top front right.  I think she is working on her other side top right and side bottom left as she was up last night crying in the middle of the night too.   She cries for about 5 minutes and then falls back to sleep on her own.  I always debate going in and just about when I am ready to, she lays back down.  The funny part about the teeth is that yesterday Jonathan asked me how many teeth Diana has and I responded with 5.  He said no mom, she has 6...I saw her top front one.  Diana was already in bed when Jonathan and I had this conversation so I checked this morning and sure enough you can feel and see her top front right tooth.  He is a very observant and great big brother!

1 comment:

gordy &nanahoehn said...

Going go be my heir in sales