Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bubble Gum

Jonathan got to have bubble gum for the first time today. I have been telling him that he needs to be 5-years-old before he can have gum but apparently today he figured out a way to get it. Sometimes when Brad works out at Angelo's garage gym, Jonathan will go with to play with Rocco and Alivia. Well I guess the kids offered him gum a couple of times and he said no but then went and asked Brad if he could have some. According to Brad, after being asked a couple of times he said it was ok. Brad giving in shocked me, Jonathan must have caught him at a weak moment. Ariel said that Jonathan only chewed it for a few minutes and then spit it out in the garbage. I think me stressing to him how he can't swallow gum must be ingrained in his head now.

No comments: