Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little Mischief


Today I was on the phone with Nana when Diana decided to be a little mischievous. She apparently was bored with her own toys and scooted herself over to my basket of magazines where she decided chewing on the wood basket handle and the magazines was way more fun. I literally walked into the kitchen for a second, wondered why she was so quiet all of a sudden only to go back to see her in the corner. I redirected her to her little jungle ball toy and within moments she decided that she wanted to pull herself up on it. She got to her knees and started to move one leg when she lost her balance and tipped. Jonathan was finally taking a very needed nap but I missed my little lookout for Diana! (I had to physically pin Jonathan in his bed for an hour before he took his nap, as he tells me "I am almost 4 and I don't nap anymore."

This picture doesn't do justice to how far she scooted, as she was even further back then where her barn is.

No comments: