Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stuck in the Corner

Well Diana has not been sleeping well at all the past few nights. I have been wanting to let her cry it out but we all know I haven't allowed that to happen. Lately when she cries at night it sounds like a hurt cry and she seems to get hysterical very quickly so I decided that I needed to take her into the doctor to make sure she doesn't have an ear infection. she doesn't and the doctor thinks she just wants my attention at night. Lovely! I talked to some of my friends and they think it's because she is reaching a lot of developmental milestones lately and wants to practice and basically can't turn her brain off. I think the later might be more true because every time I go in to get her she is trying to crawl, up on all fours and is stuck in a corner just rocking back and forth. She is so determined! Wonder where she gets that from.

No comments: