Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oh Boy!

Jonathan is starting to get into girls and I have a feeling this is only the beginning. Tonight on the way home from church he was talking about teachers (as we passed the church's school) and he said he wished he had two girl teachers, which he does, so I was confused. So I asked him some questions and basically it came out that he wants "pretty" teachers. Brad continued to probe him and asked him who his favorite pretty girls were and he said "Mommy, Diana and Shonda". At least he got Mommy and Diana in there this time. :-) I think he has a crush on Shonda as he talks about how pretty she is on more than one occassion. I asked about his cousin Natalie and he said "Oh yea, she is the cutest!" We also had to wear our nice shirt and tie to church tonight, to look like Daddy he says but I am starting to wonder if it is to impress the girls.

No comments: