Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lowered Bed

Guess what we got to do at 9 pm last night?!?! Lower Diana's bed. She woke up screaming and I really was just going to let her cry it out because there was no reason for her to be awake and after the long night we had yesterday I was over all of this. Well of course Diana learned how to pull herself up to standing in her crib and I might have been okay with it but since we still had her bed up high and she was "jumping" I was a little afraid she would fall out. SO, poor Daddy had to go in there and lower her bed. After we got the bed lowered we let her cry it out and she did finally fall asleep after 50 minutes of screaming. She woke up again at 12:30 and 6 am. I love my little girl but seriously!?! I definitely have my hands full with her.

1 comment:

sherby28 said...

Welcome to my world of of little girls. love ya cous