Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Monday, September 9, 2013

Diana's First Day of Preschool

Diana had her first day of preschool today!  She is attending Redeemer preschool in Hyde Park in their early 2 1/2 year old program with Mrs. Aherns and Mrs. Wall.  She was very excited to go to school today.  She is obsessed with her owl backpack and has brought it almost every day when we take Jonathan to school but today it was actually packed for her school.  She was the first one in her classroom, she washed her hands, hung up her backpack and off she went to play.  I asked the teacher if I should stay or leave and she said, tell her goodbye and give her a kiss.  So I did and it didn't even phase Diana.  I was also worried about potty accidents as I only sent her in her big girl undies but we didn't have any accidents!  When I picked her up from school she stood in line very nicely with her classmates and waited for me to come get her, just like she was told.  From talking with Diana, I got out of her  that they played on the playground, played with toys, she went potty and they had snack.  She said she didn't like the snack, I am curious now to know what it was. 


No comments: