Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Little Cougars

Jonathan played Little Cougar soccer for St. Mary again this Fall. I finally remembered to bring my camera and I have a friend who is going to help me learn how to use my camera. Yea! Jonathan did really well at soccer again this session. He was very much into playing defense. His classmate and friend, Sean, helped him play defense but together they were unstoppable when they actually decided to run after the ball and try to score. Sean's dad told me after the first game, "I kind of felt like it was the Jonathan and Sean show out there." He was right. Sean also made his dad start buying both Jonathan and Sean gatorades before every game. Too cute! Jonathan had a wonderful cheering section. Thank you GB and Grandpa Weeks for coming to the games. We enjoyed having you there and our special time with you afterwards.





No comments: