Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Playdates

Let the playdates begin for Jonathan! Last week Jonathan told me that everyone was having playdates except him. I told him to tell me who he wanted play dates with and I would arrange some. On Sunday, we were getting donuts after church and a little boy, Victor, from his class asked Jonathan if he would like to come to his house after school on Monday. They have a big trampoline in their backyard and Jonathan got a huge smile on his face. Victor's mom was actually Jonathan's preschool teacher for the first half of the year back in 2011. On Tuesday, I was at school helping count money for the magazine drive and I saw Jonathan as he was coming into lunch. He told he asked if he could go to Rocco's house after school. I knew this was just their plan since the Pusateri's are still living in their apartment but I told them I would talk to Ariel. Rocco ended up coming home with us Tuesday to play. The boys dug in the sand for over an hour, despite it being 90+ degrees. I love that Jonathan is getting to play with his friends after school now. Finally feel like we are getting into a routine.

No comments: