Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Friday, September 13, 2013

Kitty Cat

Diana has a hard time with drop off/pick up at Jonathan's school because of all of the animals...a lot of people bring their dogs and there is always this one cat walking by school. Today after school, the cat was by our car and Jonathan asked if he could pet it. I said sure since I had seen other kids pet it and heard that it is a very nice cat that lives in a house on the street we usually park on. I asked Diana if she wanted to pet it, I was holding her at the time, and she said no. Soon Diana was at least standing somewhat close to the cat while Jonathan was petting it. Eventually she did pet it a couple of times but would get all skittish when the cat would move. I was very happy that she at least would touch it. Baby steps! This poor child dislikes animals more than me.

No comments: