Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Monday, July 2, 2012

Beach Day

It stormed last night but luckily both kids slept right through it. Diana did wake up this morning screaming though and I could hear Jonathan on the monitor saying "It's ok Diana, I'll go get Mommy & Daddy." She of course screamed louder when he left the room but he is such a good big brother and does a good job taking care of her. Today both kids got to experience the hot tub and loved it. Diana threw a fit until we allowed her to go in. She has to do everything "Bro Bro" does. I think she might be inheriting my nickname of "me too" soon. Jonathan took Nana, well everybody really, for a ride on the jet ski today. He went so fast that Nana started calling him speedy Gonzales. I think we may need to find the "kid" (i.e., slower) key.

No comments: