Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Monday, July 16, 2012

Diving Board

Today we went and had breakfast with our good friends Tara and Dean at the Original Pancake House...yummy!  Afterwards we went back to Momma G's house to swim.  Jonathan is seriously a little fish and loves the water.  It makes me so happy.  Jonathan is doing great in the water, swimming, jumping in and holding his breath under water, so we decided to take it to the next level.  Lately we had been talking about since he was doing such a good job swimming that the next thing we needed him to work on was going off a diving board.  Momma G's house has a diving board and Dean said "Jonathan why don't you go off the diving board".  Jonathan said "OK" and off he went.  He loved it and kept going back for more.  I caught him but we both went under and would come up and then he would swim to the side.  I was very impressed!  I wish I would have had my video camera or had Tara take a picture.  Next time.  There was also a water slide which he enjoyed as well, but he did that last summer too.  :-)  Thank you Momma G and TT for inviting us to the pool today!  It was a very fun morning.

No comments: