Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Diana 14 Month Update

Diana is 14 months!!! Jonathan corrects me though and says "no mom, she is 1 year old.". I rarely say how many months she is anymore because of that, which makes it harder to remember how many months she is. I actually got called out on the fact that I don't know how many months she is off the top of my head because I knew to the week with Jonathan...poor second child. Sorry Diana! (I turned out ok though and I was a second child). Either way, Diana is growing up too quickly. Not that she ever enjoyed being held, but since she started walking she is really on the move! She sleeps from 7 pm to about 6:30 am, naps from 9-10 am and again from 1-3 pm, drinks about 5 (8 oz) bottles, eats 3 meals a day of "real" food (there is no baby food for this girl...she doesn't like to be fed, wants to do it herself), she is doing really well with signing more and all-done, she will shake her head yes and no when you ask her questions...mostly when it involves food if she wants/doesn't want it or she shakes her head no when she knows she isn't supposed to touch/do something.  In addition to babbling and saying "Mama, Dada and BroBro" she now says "Oh Oh" when she drops something, thanks to Nana teaching her that while we were in MN.  Oh Oh was one of my first words after "No No."

No comments: