Jonathan's Age

Diana's Age

Monday, July 9, 2012

Walking

Apparently Diana needed to stretch her legs after sitting in the car for 12+ hours.  We got home and Diana seemed tired after dinner so I put her to bed around 6:45, which I admit I thought was a tad early but she fell asleep.  Well at 8:30 she decided it was time to get up, I think she thought she was just taking a nap.  She wanted NOTHING to do with her bed or bedroom for that matter.  After an hour of trying to get her back to sleep, I decided to bring her downstairs.  She was happy as good be and decided it was time to start walking.  Up until this point, she would take a few steps on her own or walk holding a finger from one hand of someones but not anymore.  This girl is off!  It's crazy to me that it finally just clicked for her.  She practiced her walking until 11 pm when I finally decided she had to go to bed, which she did reluctantly.

No comments: